Burhani Packaging Solution LLC
What should be the right tube for your products?
- Knowing well the Physical consistency of the product?
- Does the Materials that you are going to place have expiration date or specific shelf life?
- Would exposure to heat and other external factors is harmful for your product?
- What is your preference of tubes; laminate, plastic or aluminum tubes?
- You prefer Round tubes or Oval tubes?
- For the First run what sort of filling volume you are considering?
- Do you prefer your filled tubes having serrations or folds on the exterior?
- Does your product need batch numbers, dating or coding?
Aluminum Tubes are very useful especially for pharmaceutical and cosmetic use. Since pharmaceutical and cosmetic product are very much sensitive towards degradation with respect to moisture and air and therefore if exposed unfairly to moisture or air, this may reduce product life and might not be fit for future use. The Aluminum tubes are impermeable towards air (oxygen) and moisture. The collapsible characteristic does not retain any air inside the tube thus keeping the product safe and free from all reactions. Lacquer coating in collapsible tube enhances its quality and uniformity for the long run usage of product.
Why Aluminium Tubes Packaging?
Aluminum tube packaging are pressure sealed and builds a physical barrier to microbes at the interface to the outside thus saving the filled content from reaction. Aluminium tubes can fill product at different viscosity due to its Environment friendly nature. Let it be pastes, creams, lotions or ointments for treatment, they are most frequently used in the filling by cosmetic industry and pharmaceutical companies. Beside also used in various food and liposomal products as well. Since Aluminum tubes are pressure sealed they protect the filled content and the designing element adds extra style to the product itself.
Material Aluminum Slugs with or without holes Alloy AA1070, Purity 99.70% minimum, Grain Sizes Grain 5, and Hardness 16 to 19 HB Thickness 3.00 mm. to 10.00 mm Diameters.
The following are the different diameters that can be readily available 20mm, 25 mm, 27mm, 40mm, 45 mm, 50 mm, 54 mm, 63.5 mm, 74 mm,75 mm, 85 mm, 89 mm 90 mm and 116 mm.
Advantages of Aluminum Tubes:
Aluminum is a light metal and therefore the shipment cost of the product is reduced thereby as compare to other tubes. They are far more attractive by appearance of tin and much impregnable to air and moisture; retaining the effectiveness and usage of product for longer period. It protects the metal from further oxidation thereby reacting with atmospheric oxygen to form a thin, tough, coherent, transparent coating of oxide, of atomic thickness.
Choosing the Right Tube for Your Products
Long before you sell your first product, you’ll need to ask yourself a few questions regarding the materials you’re working with, and the type of finished product you’re aiming for. A few of the most significant include:
- What is the physical consistency of your product?
- Do your materials have a specific shelf life or expiration date?
- Will the compounds remain stable when exposed to heat?
- Do you have a preference of laminate, plastic or aluminum tubes?
- Are you working with round tubes or oval tubes?
- What sort of filling volume are you considering for a first run?
- Will your filled tubes have folds or serrations on the exterior?
- Does your product require dating, batch numbers or lot coding?